Monday, August 30, 2010

New link... donate to a Body Farm

I'm a fan of having autonomous choice about what happens to your body... before and after death... so I guess I kind of collect places to donate them should you choose.

Randomly today I stumbled upon this.  It's a link to donate your body to the University of Tennessee's Forensic Anthropology Department.

Now, I both have a degree in Anthropology (not Forensic Anthropology, but Anthropology nonetheless) and have seen the show "Bones" more than once... and I know what that means.  BODY FARM.



Morbid though it may be, this is important work that helps solve crimes and solve the mysteries of human decomposition. And when you're finished decomposing, your bones are cleaned to go into a collection of donated bones.

Cue college memories...
And perhaps one of the worst pictures of me on the Internet.  Ahhh, those were the days.

--Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment