Tuesday, December 14, 2010

How did you get here?

I have a strange obsession with Google Analytics, like many people running websites and blogs.  I just love seeing what barbaric search terms drove people to click on one of my links.  I have taken the liberty of screen shooting the top ten for this site:

Wow.  I am seriously tickled by this.  Besides the number five "Stuff Dead People Like" which I assume is all people who wanted to title their blog that, every major search cue is over this piece of crap satire piece.  On the bright side, this does mean that there are many, many people out there who are actually using search engines to question things.

And hey, at least it's better than one of my other blogs where the predominant search was for the word "lesbocution."

No comments:

Post a Comment